Thursday 11 June 2009

Mamma Mia The Musical in Tenerife – Hear I Go Again…

“One more look and I forget everything, w-o-o-o-oh,”

Goddammit I’ve been trying to get THAT tune out of my head ever since my sister sent me the DVD at Christmas and then I hear that Mamma Mia the Musical is coming to Tenerife and it’s a case of ‘Mamma Mia, Here I Go Again…”
And as the production won’t be here until December, I’ve got a whole 6 months to endure it going around my head every time I see a poster.

If you don’t know the story by now, then there’s no point me explaining it again as you clearly don’t have a computer, telly or radio and probably still communicate by silbo.

All you really need to know is that it’s great fun and will bring a smile to your face which will last for days (unless you’re a cynical old git)…oh and did I mention that it’s got some catchy tunes?

Location: Auditorio, Santa Cruz

Dates: 28th, 29th December (20.30), 30th December (18.00 & 21.30), 1st January (20.30) 2nd January (18.00 & 21.30), 3rd (18.00 & 21.30) and 4th January (20.30)

Tickets: €30, €40, €50

Book your place at the wedding of the year here

No comments: